Thursday, January 16, 2014

Child Care Woes

If you come to me looking for childcare and I try to work with you, try to make it fair and offer payment options and you keep looking for care somewhere else and not giving me an answer or even respond to my questions or friend request, if my rates aren't in your budget, but you ask me for later times and different scenarios and I try to appease you, but you still don't confirm, PLEASE don't string me along making me think I will be watching your baby.  I get excited, I get my hopes up, I start to think of the possibility of another baby joining us and when you finally do get around to tell me no, then I am in this funk like a mild form of miscarriage and it is upsetting. 

If you feel I am too expensive, even after trying to help you, have the courtesy to let me know.  If you feel a gym membership or a new car or eating out or whatever it is you do with your money is more important than good quality care for your baby, the most important person in your life, tell me and move on down the line.  You are wasting my time.

This was at the bottom of the last blog post.  I am putting it in here because this is how I feel.  And it's MY blog.  LOL

1 comment:

  1. I can understand people wanting to get a good deal. I understand money is money. But this is for your baby. I don't think this is the place where you cut corners and bring them to a $100 a week daycare with 10 or more other kids where people feed macaroni and cheese for lunch and no whole foods. You want as much one on one for your child as you can get, as little germs as you can get until their little bodies are more capable of fighting off infection. I just don't get it.

    ReplyDelete